Friday, November 25, 2011

A Dream Come True!

It has been a life long dream of mine to have my own gallery to show my artwork. Then, when Sophia came along, I decided I wanted a mother/daughter/and daddy art gallery to showcase our latest creations. I started this project during the summer. You can see my tutorial here at Family Art Gallery. And you'll also see the comedy of errors on my part that killed my husband's grass in the process.

He said he'd hang it up for me when he got ready (as punishment for killing his grass, he said it might not be until December).


But lucky me! He just finished installing it in our office. So now he can start installing his village.

A dream come true! Thanks Russell for finally getting around to hanging it. And sorry about the grass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic! And the grass is back to normal, right? Everyone is happy :).
Tricia

Unknown said...

congratulations! It is beautiful and I wanna steal this idea!