Friday, June 17, 2011

Scrapbook Page for her Party

I got this idea to do a scrapbook page for Sophia's birthday party from my friend Kristy over at The No-No Room and finally got around to making it this morning.
I'm going to put it on display next to her book (I've been buying a book each year for her guests to sign that goes with the theme of the party...idea from my friend Tricia...wish she had a blog) and gift table at the party.



I kept it really simple since I didn't really have much time. I think I'm almost ready for the party!

1 comment:

kristy said...

Love this! It is so fun to see how much she has grown and changed in such a short three years. I really like how you mixed the color and black and white photos. You should consider displaying in her room after the party... it is just beautiful!!