Monday, July 30, 2012

Welcome!

I'm participating in a Blog Hop party hosted by 5 different blogs. One of them is The Things We Find Inside.

So if this is your first time to visit Kaminski's Creations, welcome!
My name is Erin Kaminski. I'm a mother of the cutest little 4 year old in the world and a wife to the most amazing husband ever!


I'm also an art teacher by day (k-6) and a crafter/artist by nights and weekends (and summers).

I love to make home decor for the holidays.


I also love to repurpose objects like this old window.

I also love making practical things like this Command Center that helps keep our family organized.

I'm also a scrapbooker/paper crafter and enjoy making journals like this one.

Thanks for visiting! Come back soon! 
If you follow my blog, please leave me a comment and I'll return the follow!

1 comment:

Nicholl Vincent said...

i love love that window and how you used it!

come by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! have a great Wednesday!