Sunday, October 9, 2011

FAMILY

I found this on Pinterest. But knew that I'd need to adjust the colors to harmonize with my decor.

Here's how I did it. I printed out a letter K on our printer in about 700. Then I cut it out, making sure to leave the background in tact. I discarded the letter....but....

taped the outline down to my background. Maybe I should mention that I wrapped the backing of the frame I bought with scrap fabric. Then I spray painted the frame to black (I bought the frame at Goodwill for $1).

Then I just started filling in the outline with buttons. I layered my buttons (and I actually had most of them on hand, just needed to buy 1 package for $2).. But unfortunately, when I taped my letter outline down I forgot to consider how far down on on the page my letter had printed. So it left a bit of room at the top.

So I added the word FAMILY along ribbon at the top.


6 comments:

kristy said...

This is just plain pretty! I love how your "mistake" turned out... funny how that happens!

visa to Kenya from usa said...

Thank you The travelers who traveling to Kenya need visas Kenya. That they can apply visa to Kenya from USA online and can get the 24*7 customer assistant.

hameedudhaaam said...

If we are going to talk about murals, it is a harsh reality that there are people who do not appreciate artworks like this. I fell bad, but there is less that I can do; I want them to realize that murals are beautiful and worth appreciating. But I simply don't know where to start. Sometimes, I think of pay for assignment writing writing as my way to influence people to appraiser things that should be appreciated. I don't know if that is going to be effective, but I want to give it a try.

John Hardy said...

Look you spend a lot time or effort in this blog. I must share this one with my good frinds. Hope you will share more good updates. Now it's time to avail shutters in london for more information.

Matthew L.Lewis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gary sobers said...

It is a well written approved article. Keep share your thoughts with us in this article. Now its time to avail https://www.katy.limo/service/black-car-service for more information.