Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Father's Day Present

For Father's Day 2009, I made this digital scrapbook as a present for Russell. The theme was 10 Things We Love About You. I added a forward page that explained that there were too many things to possibly list them all, but these were the top 10 things we loved the most.



I loved using these photomasks on the photos for this page.
Well, there you have it. You've seen all of my ventures into digital scrapbooking. So what scrapbooking projects are you working on? I'd love to hear about them. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay- I have this digital kit down loaded- but I can't see how ya made it look this good! I have to watch a tutorial before every step still-lol! But I feel motivated that the end products will still look great not flat and plain!