Thursday, March 15, 2012

One Little Word.....February Prompt


The February Prompt for One Little Word (my journey began here) was to try to capture your word with a camera. It could be literal or figurative. So here's what I came up with for my word, Present.

Being present in the car with Sophia, on the way home from school.....

Being present with Sophia at a restaurant.....

More car time with Sophia.......

Being present on the car ride into work in the morning....

Home time with one crazy little girl.....

Noticing the rain drops on the windshield....

Pulling over on the side of the road in the morning to capture the beautiful sunrise...

Being present with good friends.....

Being present, watching how my little girl plays by herself...


Being present feels good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great, great job! My favorite is the sun rise... to not only notice, but to pull over and capture it is really being present and enjoying life! AE would be proud!