Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crochet Time!!!!

I decided that since I haven't crocheted anything since November, that it was time to break out the yarn......but I didn't have any just laying around, so I headed up to Michael's.
Michael's was very therapeutic with all of the Fall stuff already out (not so much the Christmas stuff, but the Fall stuff made me smile).

So here's my current project...a scarf for Sophia. Her current favorite color is blue. She was so excited when she got home and saw what I was making for her. She wanted me to finish it right away, but I assured her we have plenty of time until she'll need it. Definitely not the best yarn to start back with. Very slow going.

But it felt great to get some yarns on sale to have a "stash" on hand, just in case I get the sudden urge to crochet.

Seeing this would make Donna very happy, I just know it (she's the one who taught me how to crochet).

3 comments:

kristy said...

I see Aggie colors! My mom crochets and I sort wanna try it... I have a hard time just sitting to watch tv with Adam in the evenings... so I snack... seems like this would be better for my hips, but not my purse!

donna said...

You are so right Erin. So glad you are back to crocheting. Get some yarn ready for Caddo.

donna said...

Erin you are so right. I am thrilled that you'e started crocheting again. Can't wait to see the finished product. Love the yarn.